Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Addicted

Yes, I am addicted to....Art supplies!! Every chance I get, every extra penny goes to my addiction. I can't help it. There is nothing like walking into a craft store/art supply store and going down every isle searching for that one item that you can't live without (and that you hopefully have enough money for).

I know I'm not alone. I know that many of you suffer from this same disease. I am sorry to say that there is no cure. But don't lose hope. We can stand together and support each other. We can send it out in happy mail!!! Let me know if you want my address!!
Have a happy day. Don't forget to create something beautiful.
Loislane

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I didn't realize it was a disease! Eeep!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, you can trace my hobbies by the age of the supply hoards- drawing and painting, fabric, beading, knit and crochet, and now --EVERYTHING for paper art!
    Seriously, there's a Facebook page for art supplies junkies!
    check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/293450837459220/

    ReplyDelete