Friday, February 6, 2015

Laughter is the best medicine

How would you like to meet some of my family? They are some of my favorite people!! And one thing we all have in common is we love to laugh. When we are together, we are laughing. That isn't always a good thing if we are in church!!

Here are some of my favorite pics of me and some of my family members being...ourselves!!

Here's me with my sisters and nieces for girls night out. We were practicing our selfie pose! Oh yeah, one little boy, that's my new nephew I am holding. Sooooo sweet!!!
This is my mom and dad. My mom didn't say much but she loved to laugh. My dad has since gone on to heaven. I miss his dry sense of humor.
My oldest brother being goofy on Christmas Eve. Good times!!
Me and my sister in law enjoying licking the beaters!!! 
Not a great picture but a great memory. Celebrating my other brother's birthday!!
My daughter's beautiful smile!!!
Me and my baby sister doing what we do best. No not eating!! Laughing!!!
Me and my baby boy at his graduation party at church.
Playing a game on Christmas Eve. Just about peed my pants on this one.
And one more. My favorite!! This is me, my husband and my two darling children!! Our Family Christmas photo.
Awkward!!!! We won the Awkward Family Photo Contest that year!!!

Hope you got a little chuckle at our expense. :)
loislane



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lois! LOLOLOL! Awkward Family Photo is correct! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might end up on Ellen Show with awkward family photo's. Love your laughter!

    ReplyDelete